Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by DanInAlaska
Originally Posted by DanInAlaska

The feeding on the Ranger isn't nearly as smooth as the TX-1, though, and the extraction/ejection requires a firm flick of the bolt to get the empties to clear the action on the Christensen. If you're lazy on working the bolt, the empty drops on top of the magazine and causes a jam. I hope this smooths out with some more use, because it's pretty annoying.

Update:

I sent my Ranger 22 back to Christensen to address the feeding & ejection issues. I filled out their online "repair request" form, and submitted all my information through their website. They got back to me in a day or two, with a return label and instructions for sending the rifle back to them. I made my initial contact with Christensen Arms on Aug 12th and my rifle was back in my hands on Sept 9th. That's about a 4-week turn-around, including the shipping on both ends.

I shot the rifle, yesterday, for the first time, since I got it back. It fed and ejected perfectly, no issues what-so-ever.

I am very happy with Christensen's customer service and their Ranger 22 rifle!

How was the accuracy?

The accuracy didn't change. It shot great before I sent it to Christensen, and it shoots great after I got it back from them.

The Ranger shoots every bit as good as my Tikka.

Thoroughly enjoying Alaska since 2001.