Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by duck911
Why does ANY OF THIS matter? Who cares what her lineage is. She is a liberal, commie chithead. That is all *I* need to know. I could GAF about race or color.
The "lineage" issue comes into play for me when she huffs about being the "black woman" elected to this or that, like maybe the second one in the Senate. Data looks like she is 25% black (at most) so why isn't she claiming to be Indian, at 50%? Crass political animal.
Fugg.....And I really the only conservative here that believes (in the true conservative manner) that race is not an issue when considering a candidates worthiness?Lord help us all....
No. you are NOT - there are manifold conservatives here that believe that race, in and of itself, is not an issue when considering a candidate - so don't feel too righteous about that. My post has nothing do do with race as a qualifying issue - it has to do with the way some politicians try to use the issue of race to gain an advantage - as is Harris. If you were 25% Asian and running for office, would you claim that your race is Asian? That is the issue - it has to do with honesty.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron