Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Tell the President hello from me and let him know that for his second term he should take the gloves off and whoop the democrats into shape or even better yet.....wipe them off the map and dismantle the corrupt 2 party system that seeks to destroy our democracy, void our Constitution and subvert the will of the citizens in their eternal quest for money and POWER. 😉

I’m sure that his rallies are supercharged and overflowing with like-minded Patriots that, unlike the democrats, love our country and the freedoms we ‘once enjoyed. With a President like Trump and a REAL base of true supporters, not fence riding pusssies that can’t make a choice between good and evil, the opportunities for President Trump to make more positive and long lasting changes during his second term gets me giddy with anticipation.

Considering how obstructive the democraps were during the President’s first term and how many positive changes he was still able to affect my hopes are extremely high for his second term.

Despite how fast the results are tallied or how much Trump wins by it’s going to get really ugly on and around election day. When Trump is re-elected the left will quite literally come unhinged making their embarrassing tantrums after the last election look like a day at Disneyland.

Enjoy the rally! 👍

Thank you, I'm only hoping that I can get a fist bump or a hand shake! I don't know exactly where I'll be or what it'll consist of but I'm super psyched!!