This has become a remarkable deal that I must share.

I had bought this used scope several months back here on the 'Fire from TheBigSky. I posted that I was looking for scopes with crosshair/dot reticle. TheBigSky PM'd me and said he had the Docter with a very fine crosshair/dot. I bought the scope and it was a smooth transaction. Upon receiving it I briefly looked it over; there were no ring marks and everything looked 'Jake. So I put it in the safe and told TheBigSky I was satisfied. Finally got around to mounting it and at the range I discovered it was internally messed up.

Didn't want to start a pissing contest with TheBigSky as I felt it was on me for not inspecting it when I got it. So I posted this thread to try to find a way to get it repaired. TheBigSky happened upon the post and called me to confirm if it was the scope was the same one that he sold me. When I confirmed, he insisted on buying it back at full price (and he included cost of return back to him). He wanted to make it right.

I feel very obligated to state this: Thomas P. of Billings Montana, aka TheBigSky, is a man of integrity. Deal with him in complete confidence. We hear so much about scammers and funky transactions....this is complete opposite of that.

Please try to help him find a way to get this scope repaired. And/or, send him a PM complementing him on his fine character.

-Matt Norman
Grand Junction, Colorado

Last edited by MWN; 10/14/20. Reason: privacy

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand at the ready to do violence on their behalf.