last weekend I rented a cabin and spent the weekend with my wife and another couple , friends of hers from high school

Nothing will make you appreciate your lot in life than spending a weekend with a woman that is Charles Manson level crazy

Too many instances of crazy to detail here, but we'll start with them arriving 6 hours late, her knocking out ...oh..80% of a fifth of Jim Beam in about 3 hours time, hopping out of a moving car to pet wild deer., falling up the stairs, and in her drunken state turning the thermostat up to 86 before we went to bed and that was just the first night. It went downhill from there

I was never so happy to see a weekend getaway end. As they were leaving I noticed her husband looking at me in the car like a dog that realized they aren't going to the park but going to the vet instead.Except this is a man who realizes there are no more park days, the rest of his life is going to be vet days.

I looked at my wife and was never so glad I had a semi-normal well adjusted woman that I live with.

Spending a weekend with a crazy woman that you aren't married to will make your marriage stronger ( well I mean unless you are phuggin the crazy woman, then , not so much)

Last edited by KFWA; 10/16/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings