Originally Posted by 14Homer
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Gomer,

I'm not much fun to play word games with,if only because my Engleesh is without Pier and haven't the "means","abilities" or "comprehension" to try...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is always a nice touch,for you to add to your amazingly long list of very WELL founded Insecurities. Pardon my breaking trail with Lexicon,Phraseology and Punctuation,as you flap your trembling Fairy Wings and try to keep pace. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying,you CLUELESS Fhuqking Drooltard.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Rickety,

There's NOTHING fhuqking funnier,than a Texan trying to "talk" rifles,which is why you suck a mean ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

boobie,

I find it fhuqking HILARIOUSLY fascinating,that you feel compelled to "reveal" that besides being an INCREDIBLY sloooowww "learner",that you are also a Whining Brokedick Crying Karen,like none of that is WELL known...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now you can say you've seen a Reupold MK4 M3 3.5-10x. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your Drooling heart,you CLUELESS Dumbfhuqk.

Hint.

I can count 5 in the first sentence. It is sad that his English doesn't include a dock.

Originally Posted by 14Homer
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Gomer,

I'm not much fun to play word games with,if only because my Engleesh is without Pier and haven't the "means","abilities" or "comprehension" to try...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is always a nice touch,for you to add to your amazingly long list of very WELL founded Insecurities. Pardon my breaking trail with Lexicon,Phraseology and Punctuation,as you flap your trembling Fairy Wings and try to keep pace. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying,you CLUELESS Fhuqking Drooltard.

Hint.

Rickety,

There's NOTHING fhuqking funnier,than a Texan trying to "talk" rifles,which is why you suck a mean ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

boobie,

I find it fhuqking HILARIOUSLY fascinating,that you feel compelled to "reveal" that besides being an INCREDIBLY sloooowww "learner",that you are also a Whining Brokedick Crying Karen,like none of that is WELL known...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now you can say you've seen a Reupold MK4 M3 3.5-10x. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your Drooling heart,you CLUELESS Dumbfhuqk.

Hint.

I can count 5 in the first sentence. It is sad that his English doesn't include a dock.
He is so insecure he has to nickname folks & post pics of himself from 20-30 years ago.True signs of mental illness(Hint,Bless your heart comments is all he knows)..Maybe he should be nicknamed "SHALLOW HAL" Hope he resolves his mental issues.

Last edited by coobie; 10/17/20.