Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Not bailing on anything. I’ll be at the voting booth November 3rd and do all that I can. I don’t know how this election is going to go and won’t pretend that I do.

As a logical observation though. It seems impossible to me that a state would vote for a democrat Senator AND for Trump in the same election. So if established republican Senators in states that Trump must win are in dogfights. That doesn’t speak well to President Trumps chances.

Some people up here think Dan Sullivan is vulnerable and Don Young is going to lose.. Now for the facts neither one is going to lose. Sullivan is not going to lose to some Dr who hails from Juneau. Most Alaskans here in the real Alaska don’t favor Juneau trash.. Don Young is not going to lose, to Galvin. She ran against him 2 yrs ago lost by 10% in a non presidential election yr. So I expect her and the Dr to lose biggly..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.