Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by okie
No RL 26 anywhere close around here for quite some time. H4350 is showing back up though at reasonable prices.

Old Bricky is still mad at me for telling him he needs to get off the porch.... grin
How ironic, the moron who thinks people need "to get off the porch" can't pull his head out of his ass and get off his own porch. Let me know when you want some more $40/pound RL-26, dumbass.

Sure I'll take another lb. delivered to SW OK. Same deal I got from the other fella. Delivered. Pretty much trumps driving from far SW OK to SE OK for $29.95 Lb like you suggested in your PM. Fuel time spent and taxes adds to that $29.95 pretty quick doesn't it. Met him and his aunt and uncle north of Lawton after I got off work one evening good folks too was proud to meet them seems we have friends in common as we grew up in the same county together.....You see that is the good side of the "fire" getting to meet and know truly good people that are like minded so deliver me a lb and I'll have your $40 waiting for you....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~