After more use this is my opinion...It works and the principle is that is gives the eye over the barrel a "subconscious" unique image. An image the off eye can't see....

Since I'm am more central dominant, I'm can't say how well it will work for another who is totally cross dominant, and I have my doubts. For myself, I'm positive it has benefits on slower targets and targets that give you the opportunity to get a good visual lock on the target, and I often see it "flash" in my peripheral as I bring the stock to my cheek. That said, you best not look at the bump or you will probably miss.

On screaming fast targets, or targets where they don't give you much time, and you are essentially only shooting the target flash, then it hasn't helped much.... However, initial thoughts are it helps some....

One thing it doesn't change is one best try to see the target as best as possible. Without a hard visual focus it doesn't do much. And as mentioned, some because of speed, distance or time, never allow you to see them sharp. Thus the term shooting the flash. However, on the slower targets it diminishes the subconscious barrel confusion and allows one to focus harder.

That's it for now....I need to keep working with it....

In addition, it doesn't eliminate the fact you need good fundamentals...Mount, how to look and focus, hand eye insertion, balance, etc, etc...

Last edited by battue; 10/20/20.

laissez les bons temps rouler