Rush
Now, I have always warned everybody what this election hinges on, the issues on which this election will hinge have not happened yet. I said that six months ago, three months ago, four months, eight, whatever. I cautioned everybody, don’t believe the polls today, because the things that are gonna shape this election outcome haven’t happened yet. And there are still events that haven’t happened yet that are going to shape this election’s outcome.

I don’t know what they are. But I would think that the Democrats — I have been telling people, so I’ll tell you — I think the Democrats are gonna try to unload some massive scandal-related October Surprise-type thing tomorrow or Thursday because I firmly believe they want Trump to pull out of this debate. I think they are the ones on defense. I think they’re the ones afraid of Biden and an open microphone. I don’t think that they’re thinking they’re gonna get Trump from the first debate. I think they know that’s not who Trump is.

So I’ve been expecting some massive dirty trick, October Surprise-type thing, to happen tomorrow or maybe even Thursday, the day of the debate. Even if I’m wrong about that, the point is that the events that still have a chance to shape the election, some of them have not happened yet

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/10/20/this-week-is-ripe-for-a-democrat-october-surprise/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.