Looked at the heading, which automatically got my interest....and what do I see first....blizzards????....The hunting is over....WTH.....

Then I see what is going on.... laugh

Talked with Bobby at BirdDog Bunkhouse today....Some of you should think about giving him a future call....Talked with a Bud who is going and confirmed a leave here date.....Spent a couple hours the other day waxing the Tahoe.....and a couple today cleaning out the inside so at least we will have a clean ride on the way out....It looks like new....When we returned home last year it was covered with S.D. mud....

Next week will get most of the clothes and gear laid out and packed.....However, should get a few days of Pa Game Lands stocked Pheasants hunts in before we leave....Taking a new to me---80 some year old----16 Ga SxS and an old familiar 16Ga SxS....

The current posts by BKinSD along with others have me getting anxious....The way they are pilling them up, maybe they will have shot them out by the time we get there grin.....Yea, I'm more than ready.....

However, the truth is I'm not all that interested in a big bag.....A Bird or two each day is more than enough.....as long as the Merlot is getting into more than a few and ramming them out, Im good....

Old Parker will be getting the call....I've thought more than once, has it already been there in anothers hands....

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Last edited by battue; 10/21/20.

laissez les bons temps rouler