These three scopes have been used on a pair of .223 and a .222 for about a year or less IIRC. They just don't seem to work well with my senior vision so I am moving on to something else.

These scopes are in excellent condition with no issues I am aware of. The only flaws are very, very feint hints of ring marks which are hardly noticeable. Other than that there are no dents, dings, chips, or scuffs on them. I do not think anyone would be disappointed.

These scopes have the Ballistic Plex E1 MV reticle, Burris stock number 200341. They will arrive in original boxes with pamphlets and manuals, and well fitted with Butler Creek flip-up caps.

$250 EACH shipped to your mailbox in the Lower 48.

I do not fool with Paypal anymore, but will gladly accept Money Orders (USPS preferred) or checks as long as the buyer is comfortable with waiting a few days for checks to clear. Zelle is fine, too.

In a couple of the pics below, I tried to photograph the most visible of the mentioned ring marks.

Please PM if interested. I ask that if an offer is agreed upon via PM the buyer post intent to buy on this thread.

Thanks for looking.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.