In spirit, no. Otherwise I am a little slower than I was back in the '60's. grin

So, the Sneezer .30 Crackin' Balls went for a walk with Lord Black today. I'm still laffin' here.

One of the things that has been of interest with the gun has been developing loads for a cartridge that is the new kid on the block. Data is, uh, scarce. More so for BP loads and BB's.
I found a little info that suggested it might run in the 1200 fps range with a full case, but it was speculative to say the least. So, what to do? Well, I loaded it like I do all the rest of by BP rounds. In this case a load of 18 grains of Goex 3f and a .030 card wad. Mildly compressed the completed cartridge looked just like the others previously displayed.

So, off to the backyard range, do the set up and with no idea what would happen I jerked the trigger. BOOM! I did not put the muffler on it because of the card wads, and I now realize the Sneezer wants to be a buffalo cartridge when it grows up. So, 5 shots went down the road on the 20 yard line. Really. You have to look close to see all 5, but they are there. Save for one winger it shot better than I expected and there was NO LEADING. Is that cool or what?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

It is the first time since I developed the Sneezer that it spit lead supersonic. And round balls at that. All hale Lord Black!

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain