Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by jackmountain
It’s astonishing how many losers we have on this forum recently.
Cowboy Tim storming out of the closet to inform the world why he was justified in voting for Biden.... WTF. I hope the pieces of [bleep] on here that don’t vote for Trump get ran over by a bus.

Link? wink

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-democrats-what-do-you-want#Post15333138

1st page halfway down

“CowboyTim Offline
Campfire Guide
Truth of the matter is FOR THE MOST PART, there isn't that much diference between the AVERAGE Democrat and the AVERAGE Republican. Most AMERICANS don't agree with either party on everything, far too many people in both parties just follow along blindly and believe every half baked conspiracy theory they read on the internet or hear from the right/left(pick your poison) "pundit" of the hour.

Yes, I voted for Biden, no shame in doing what you think is the right thing. Frankly, I like his Supreme Court picks, but I believe Trump would sell out the US for his own benefit without a second thought. My take on it, that and a buck will get you a cup of coffee Saturday morning at the local tavern.

Now you can proceed to pull your tin foil hats down good and tight and rant about me being some kind of a Commie pig.

Reply Quote Report Email Post”

Last edited by jackmountain; 10/27/20.