Growing up sucks.

For a number of reasons I'm considering selling my 1996 F-250 7.3L Crew Cab. It's been my hunting and fishing rig for 3 solid years and has been a blast. Living in the city, now having to drive a lot more for work and other ventures have raised more reasons for something more (gags a little) car-like....

If any of you CampFire folks are in the market for a solid, old body style Ford, please let me know. I'd be willing to meet around the Puget Sound area.

250,100 miles (as of duck scouting yesterday)
05+ Axle Replacement (for better handling, and braking I swapped the axles with a 2009 F-350 using a RYD 05+ Kit. No more 47 point turns on logging roads and disc brakes all around)
Engine is all stock, no chips, boosts, exhaust brakes
E4OD has 100,000 miles, factory replacement at dealer
2nd owner. First owner was the foreman mechanic for a logging operation on the Olympic Peninsula, so it's never seen road salt and has been well cared for
New wheels and tires last year
new roof rack (adrian steel holds as much as the bed rails are rated for...)
New Linex in the bed

I hunted/camped this past Friday-Saturday in 20 degree weather at 5000 ft. Hiked back to the truck and my Nalgene water bottle was frozen solid. The truck started right up smile

$12k (discounts offered for Cincinnati Reds fans, young guys that need a deal on a rig, older guys that remember the Garth Brooks Ropin' the Wind Tour).

PM for more specifics, questions, or pictures

Have a great night guys

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Go Bearcats