Redhill.

I'm using Hornady Whitetail factory 129gr Inner Locks for deer now.
They're inexpensive and shoot and kill really well in my Creed.
I don't think I'd change a thing actually, except that I have all these 140's on hand and I think they should perform just fine on deer, elk and steel....I also have a pile of 129 Horns to load.

I'm dialing for elevation, so I'm not really concerned with getting the highest velocities to flatten trajectory. And they should have better BC's and buck the wind better. But I only shoot to 500 yards max. That's all this range is set up for.

140's "should" be a better mouse trap for elk.... but I've killed two elk with the 129's out of my .260 without any problems. Everyone seems to be throwing cash at the wonder bullets with the high BC and ignoring the old tried and true cup n core. To 500 yards, there won't be enough difference to matter, so I want to shoot these up first and see how it goes.

I guess I'll just load up a few and see how they perform. If I find a darling in the bunch I'll run with that.
My .260 has a bit slower twist and I'll generally use the lighter bullets in it and the heavies in the Creed.

BT53

BT53
"Where do they find young men like this?" Reporter Savidge, Iraq
Elk, it's what's for dinner....