Originally Posted by z1r
Good luck with the conversion. Seems to me a good candidate if you want a small ring 98 9,3x62. The rifle has been altered enough that no "collector" value exists! So, a perfect candidate for customization. While you are at it, a good time to convert to a single trigger, depending of course on how yours performs. The majority of the Brno's I've had come through had a horrible unset pull weight and VERY light set weight. Some responded well to cleaning, homing, and adjustment while others, well, not so much.

Hey Mike, it's been awhile. I hope all is well.

Agreed 100%. The set triggers are neato but not very practical. The stock has been cut on so no big deal there. The wood on these stocks have a tendency to shed checkering. I would suggest a a fine line job. The bolt has been modified or replaced so I personally would replace the safety without a second thought. I'm not a huge fan of the 21H style safety. It needs high scope rings to use with any speed. I bet that little rifle with the low drop stock will be brutal in a 9.3X62 but hey, everyone has their own tolerance to recoil.