There are charts for Redding/Saeco moulds on Redding's website. Google Images has a bunch of charts too, some of which may be older and show discontinued designs, I don't know I didn't look too closely.

As for Hoch moulds, you're kind of on your own. The one's I've seen and used (not all that many, but some) all had the bullet diameter and weight stamped on them. Ie: "285135" which is a 7mm 135 grain bullet. That number plus a closeup pic of the cavity will give a prospective buyer a lot to go on. I don't know if Hoch ever actually printed catalogs with illustrations. Can anybody shed light on that?

As for pricing, that's up to you. It's hard to value niche market/specialty moulds from custom/semi-custom makers other than to assign values somewhat higher than run of the mill Lyman/Ideal, RCBS, etc. makers whose moulds are everywhere and whose pricing can be tracked. The more esoteric moulds will only appeal to the specialized shooters with very specific needs- and penetrating to where those guys lurk is your best bet in creating a market.

That said, if there are any plain base moulds in the batch that are .322 or a little bigger and an inch or so in length, shoot me a pic and I may be an early customer. I'm gearing up a .32-40 build project.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty