Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

This is looking more and more like they have no real evidence and are just playing the crowd hoping.

Stop dropping "news coming" unless there's actually news coming.
..........You and some others on here need more patience. Its gonna take longer than a few days or even 10 days to investigate, prepare the evidence, verify the evidence, prepare the court briefs, sworn affidavits, file lawsuits plus all the rest to prepare cases to take to the courts. Everybody wants evidence and proof LIKE yesterday......Legal system cannot work that fast.

If you all want solid proof of election corruption and fraud then slow down and just wait.

Well there must be something, Agent Orange tweeted about the cheating the day after and you retards havent shut up about it yet.

Let me guess, its strategic for them not to tell anyone what they know that the fraudsters did? That makes sense lol. Lets tell the entire country there was wide spread fraud as soon as he realizes he is loosing. Then, hide from everyone for over a week, and not give your constituents you declared this too a single piece of evidence?

Perfect governing there lol, which is why Biden won lol.
.....As usual, you gabb and gabb and continue to gabb when your knowledge of the law, knowledge of the US Constitution, knowledge of election laws, as well as the evidence gathering process would not be visible under an electron microscope....You are a brain dead idiot who gabs and gabs and gabs and gabs some more without any substance of any kind. You obviously are no kind of lawyer, attorney or anything else of stature....Kinda difficult for idiots and clowns to become as such.

He had the temerity yesterday to compare Australia with the US in handling Corona. The chickenchitt never did reply to my post. My feelers are hurt.

I didnt see it... theres no intelligent come back to what I said..

Someone declared what good would lock downs do, it wont make it go away... and as I said Australia only had 5 total cases yesterday... as in 5 on their entire continent... you’d be a moron to try and debate someone against that, however I digress, you obviously tried hahah

You inferred that they were handling it better then the US when in fact it was a fallacy. How can you compare a country that has 29 million scattered residents vs 350 million and they had 10k more deaths then Texas which has the same sized population. A lot of things elude you , don't feel bad.