Snowwolfe, the rifle comes with conventional 2-piece Weaver/Pic bases that screw onto the receiver. The “bridge mount” that stays attached to the barrel, does not. Good luck finding those now.

When the Dimension debuted, it was expensive. The barrel mounted scope rail was REALLY expensive, something like $150 or so. In order to set yourself up with a switch-barrel battery the “right” way, with a scope on each barrel, the cost escalated very quickly. At that time, there was not enough value in the switch-barrel feature to justify the price for me.

When CDNN liquidated them cheap a year or so ago, they also sold the bridge mounts for $35, so I bought in. Ended up with one receiver/stock, three barrels, and three scope mounts for just under $800. I have found the system to be absolutely repeatable to zero when switching barrels. All my barrels shoot MOA or better, and I didn’t have to spend a lot of time working up loads. The stock is surprisingly ergonomic, and has a grippy tactile feel, kind of like a Hogue overmolded stock. This seems to be the only chintzy part of the gun; whatever was used to give the grippy feel is starting to peel on mine. It does not effect performance, but makes an already ugly gun look worse. Overall, though, I’m quite happy with it. I used it hunting mule deer and elk this year, with no surprises.

T/C sold accessory stocks, which are the same as the factory stock except for color. You can find them on ebay. To the best of my knowledge, all of those are right handed. I’ve never seen a lefty stock sold separately.

W