Originally Posted by benquick
July 1, 2020 Update: A summary of the FDA review of safety issues with the use of hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine to treat hospitalized patients with COVID-19 is now available. This includes reports of serious heart rhythm problems and other safety issues, including blood and lymph system disorders, kidney injuries, and liver problems and failure.

WHO
These interim trial results showed that hydroxychloroquine and lopinavir/ritonavir produce little or no reduction in the mortality of hospitalized COVID-19 patients when compared to standard of care. Solidarity Trial investigators interrupted the trials with immediate effect.

Science

Oxford U. and NEJM also have the same conclusion among others.

Your link- the Gateway Pundit huh? I would be VERY skeptical of anything that comes from that source. That story is hogwash. Don't believe me do a search yourself- international studies on HCQ

Seems the left just wants people dead. The FDA review only studied people that were already too sick for the drug to work and the WHO is a sold out to China entity, this well proven. The problem with you Benny is your intellect has no depth. The Gateway Pundit is both reliable and they do search for truth instead of propaganda like CNN does. You should do a current search inot the effectiveness of HCQ before you talk your fool head off and kill a few more people.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]