This is a standard Howa 1500 barreled action with a 22" 1:9.5" twist barrel (info from Howa) finished with Howa's factory gray Cerakote finish set into a Bansner stock. I put this together just because I'm not a fan of 20" barrels. Anyway... has the regular bottom metal, not the removable mag and is a very handy, accurate rifle. Round count is low, maybe 30 rounds, and shoots my handloads very good using Barnes 120gr TTSX and 110gr TTSX bullets. The scope and Talley's don't go with it, just the barreled action and Bansner stock. Rifle is in excellent, as new, condition. Asking $900 delivered to your FFL here in the USA from me, a non FFL. If a FFL is needed at my end, add $40, what I'm charged for their service. Regular check is fine, with wait to clear to ship, and no trades please, just too much stuff. More pics available on request, sorry, doing this in a hurry with pics I already had on file. I'm the original purchaser too. Really nice rifle in a great caliber. Thanks for looking, Dean.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

110gr at 100 yards...
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

120gr at 100 yards...
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited by DeanAnderson; 11/16/20.

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member