Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by 79S
68 hornady are horrible I tried and tried to get them to shoot.
Either your barrel hates them or you got a bad batch. I went "D" shooting those at 200.

Now the 69 Sierra’s shoot very well in my AR. But those are from being a good inexpensive bullet lol..

They are $26/box at Walmart. And yes, they shoot damn well in all of my AR's. Sometimes its worth forking over a little extra for a good reliably shooting bullet.

Waste of a good bullet shooting at 100yds.. I’m stocked up on 55gr Hornady sp for next years matches

If you aren't using a good bullet, like the 69SMK, you are giving your competition a distinct advantage. You'll learn that one of these days. Why limit yourself to your load/bullet. You should run a good accurate (sub moa) barrel and bullet/load combo... In comp, I feel much better when I don't have to worry about the bullet and load I'm using. 1 less worry out of the way is a good thing in a competition. I guess some guys want something else to blame, if they shoot like chidt. You remind me of some of the guys that came in from Portland and Vancouver to one of our AR shoots. One using a target grade rifle with fancy olympic style sights suggested we shoot a fast fire event. His suggestion was 10 shots in 1 minute. I said, hell that isn't fast fire. Lets shoot 10 shots in 10 seconds. We decided to do it his way first, and then shot it a few times my way. The Portland and Vancouver big club guys got sandy manginas and didn't want to shoot it a second and third time. They packed their chidt and left. Poor fu cks could only lay down 6-8 rounds for score in 10 seconds..... You want to see stupid fu cks fall apart, take them out of their comfort zone....

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA