AKWolverine, trade him that cerecoted 7mm-08 Fieldcraft, then play with this one for a couple weeks, then trade it to me for the 24" limited edition 6.5 Fieldcraft I have sitting here in the box. Always looking for an excuse to swing through Anchortown and give a chance to swap 2020 hunting stories. Think we swapped on sheep hunts already, but haven't chatted since moose and bison trips.

I corresponded with the gent off another forum before he posted here and waiting to hear if the 24" is of any interest to him--so trying to multiply my odds while giving you a new toy to play with--at least for a couple weeks if anything.

Before I really get myself in trouble and offer up my 280ai Mountain Ascent that the wife is trying to lay claim to--I don't even like it but sure shoots good and she decided she likes it after killing the griz and sheep with it. If I trade it maybe she'll forget by next year anyway.

Will

Since the World is 2/3 Water and Only 1/3 Land, Figures the Good Lord Intended I Fish More Than I Plow.