Originally Posted by Cariboujack
I'm open to the idea. Just to many viewings, and tracks and such to explain away if there's nothing out there. Some things can't be faked like footprints, with skin swirls. More than a few scientists are having a hard time explaining some of this away. Some of the viewers have been credible witnesses. I'm open to explanations of all this "evidence" . If it can be explained away, fine. If not... I don't want to toss it out with out an explanation. One thing is for sure, the people who have seen "things" certainly believe it. And, no, I haven't seen anything, including things I hunt for frequently. Certainly some of the people who have seen "something" haven't done their business any good, so it's not enhancing to your reputation. People are taking a serious risk to admit they've seen something.

If the track is that plain, where is the hair caught on a protruding branch? Where is the scat? Anything containing DNA?

It is all fools and hoaxes. Thousands and thousands of sightings, hundreds of footprints, but never a trace of anything containing DNA.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.