Originally Posted by ISRO
Originally Posted by RDW
Originally Posted by ISRO
Originally Posted by RDW
Generally I don't truly hate much, I might not like something or it may piss me off but that's it.

However I truly HATE two things:

USPS...I hate with a passion that organization and want it to fail in a bad way, full of communist liberal POS's that are better off dead. Let it fail and the very few good people move on to the two less than perfect options, FedEx and UPS, the rest can die.

DEMOCRATS...I am and have been convinced for decades there is not a single Democrat worth s H ! t and never will be. A Democrat who votes for any Democrat is voting to destroy our Constitution and country...fk' them all, we are better off if they are dead.

How long have you been emotionally unstable?

You happen to mention decades, that seems to be a long time letting these issues control you..........

Move on and enjoy life my friend

A typical liberal fk's response...nowhere, anywhere did I say or imply being controlled, unlike you led around by your ku nt hairs by the democrats assuming you have a fk'n clue.

Don't confuse a rational response with one that does not match your narrative of what a Liberal might say in your mind.

Do you normally whine about such things?

Like a fly to sh ! t you are easy to bait and feed LOL

Dave