Originally Posted by brassman
yup, basically less than a dime bag will get you a ticket and the opportunity to go to rehab to get your life in order. What a joke.

Good morning John...

yeah, I heard it best on the Meyer's show on KMED one morning show, recently...

The Cops can give them a ticket if they have over a certain amount... but if they go to court for the ticket, the cop has to show up.. and secondly if they don't have the money to pay the fine, then the judge is suppose to just waive it...Potlandia logic..

and as far as Rehab... they are just going to hand the jerkoff a Business Card to the Rehab place locally... more will probably show up to get fed for free than anything else... or maybe a place to sleep if the night is cold enough...

These new laws are going to make about every major street corner all over Oregon, look like the average street corner in Potland...needles, empty packets, left over smelly clothes, contaminated with Lord Knows what...

now I am waiting for the ambulances starting to have to bring bodies into the Hospital Morgues, that got ran over by cars, on dark rainy nights, because these drug addicts were passed out laying in the middle of the road.. and the person who ran over them are going to be charged with it in courts, pay big fines and/or sent to jail... and then good luck with any insurance rates ... hard to obtain, price thru the roof... once again, getting screwed by the State, because they demand it.. and these drug addicts are never at fault and are just victims of society...

Going to end up once the words get around of what someone had to deal with hitting one of these clowns passed out in the middle of the road... when people hit them, they are just going to keep driving....

if you ran over something passed out in the road on a dark rainy night, with low visibility, and then always wearing dark ratty clothes, would that be a hit and run charge? With that, I can see how the democRATS are thinking real quick... another revenue stream for Queen Kate....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez