I'm interested in knowing what other guys consider to be their best hitting handgun. And I'd prefer that everyone use their draw and fire results to figure their preferences.

Was at the pistol range this afternoon. I had my Sig P320 .45, my Ruger LC9 9mm, My S&W Bodyguard .380, and my relatively new Ruger LCR .22

Just because of ammo scarcity, I shot more from the LCR .22 than anything else today. It is a hitting little revolver and it's solidly in the line-up for any shooting day.
After numerous evolutions today, I can draw and fire 8 rounds as fast as I can pull the trigger, with generally a couple in the X, usually 2-4 more in the ten ring, and everything would be covered with a tennis ball, or mayv=be a baseball. Best score ((8 rounds) was 78 (3X). CCI mini mag HP

The shooting star of the day, once again, and not surprisingly, was the LC9 9MM. My best draw and fire resulted in a score (8rounds) of 78 (4X). Speer G2 Gold Dot 147

The Sig P320 .45 is always a pleasure to shoot, and accurate enough, but my best draw and fire (11 rounds) was 99 (1X). Federal 230 ball

The Bodyguard .380 really ought to be retired from my shooting line-up. I don't shoot it enough anymore to maintain skill with the really long trigger pull.
Best draw and fire today (7 rounds) was too embarrassing to discuss. 44 (0X) with one round off paper Winchester white box HP

All of the above groups were shot at 30 feet

Shooting at longer range steel the Sig .45 seemed to even out with and maybe best the Ruger 9mm just a bit, but I wasn't keeping any accurate track of rounds fired vs hits.

I tried the LCR .22 on the steel and was unable to hear anything most of the time. I think it did OK just by judging anything where I didn't see dust from the berm as a hit on steel.
But that is too subjective to really consider as proof.

You guys gotta hit something with the gun on your belt, what is your choice of weapon?

"Chances Will Be Taken"