Had a buyer back out, so now I have one great looking Black Lab Male puppy left. Since he is now 14 weeks old and needs to find a good home, I have reduced his price from $900 to $500. He has been to the vet 4 times, and has had all shots and wormer. If you factor in the vet costs, you are basically getting an outstanding dog from superb lines for about $300.

Here are the details:

AKC Registered Labrador Retriever Puppy
Born April 8, 2007

Superb Bloodlines. Master Hunters both top and
bottom. Excellent bird and family dogs.

Litter sired by Groovy from High Test Retrievers
Buckshot's Get 'N' Groovy MH
[Linked Image]

Mother sired by Kid from Dustin Retrievers

CPoint�s Gunstock Sundance MH
[Linked Image]

The Mother:

[Linked Image]

The puppy in question:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The mother is a great hunting dog. She started hunting with me seriously at about 9 months of age. Her first season she retrieved about 100 ducks and 40 or so pheasants. Her second season she worked about 125 ducks and 25 or so pheasants. She is outstanding in the blind, marks as well as any dog, and will go as far as anyone has ever sailed a bird to retrieve.

On upland birds, she is a tenacious hunter, with drive enough to keep up with the Springers that she has hunted with. At only 64lbs, she is small enough to be able to go all day.

The mother is also a real treat around the house. High energy outside, but will come in and lay in her bed all night without making a peep or getting restless. She is unbelievably gentle with my 4 year old daughter, and as safe a dog as you can get with any child.

The puppy that is left is the probably the best looking of all of the black males I had. He is very stocky, with a wide head. He will probably be every bit of the 85lbs his father is. He is retrieving nicely and has a great attitude and lots of confidence. If I had the time, I would keep him for myself.