Originally Posted by uncle joe
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
With all the fraud it is hard to tell how many voted against him. But he did win!

Really? Wow! He must be one happy man! So the recount worked right? Excellent for all the Trump supporters out there!

Miss Lynn

Please share your perspective Miss Lynn...

My thought process is that either Mr. Trump is truly dedicated to the USA, and its' citizens, and that he believes that he has given himself wholly to the citizens, and the country, and in turn, is deserving of another term. In that way, he could build on his statements of his previous successes as President and hopefully leave behind an even more stellar record in the annals of the history of the USA.

Or, Mr. Trump sincerely wants to stay in the office to complete his own agenda, that of which he has indicated to the citizens of the USA, through his actions, deeds, and words to, and, on behalf of, the citizens of the USA. He planned on a two-term sitting, and quite obviously he is a man who prefers things to be his way or the highway, we all do, but we are not all leading a country whose reputation has been one of glory and leadership for the free world.

We all have faults, like it or not, and sooner or later we must all admit it, even if just to ourselves. Many fail in things in life and try again. Some succeed the next time, or the time after that, others will not admit failure, ever, and continue on, only to fail again and again, not because they want to, but because stubbornness is a bittch that rarely shuts up or dies. Stubbornness also costs us, and others around us, and in the end, it destroys trust in many, by many.

Mr. Trump has achieved many goals while in office, some goals that many Americans are proud of and happy with, others, well, they believe those goals were self-serving and in turn were not for the good of the country, only the good of himself and his family.

Each citizen is responsible for their own thoughts and beliefs in regards to Mr. Trump, I know this because America and its history as I have been told for years is based on freedom of speech and thought and action, so long as it brings no harm to others, and leaves their individuals rights of speech and freedom of thought and action intact. Do these rights, still exist, are they still the backbone of America? Some say yes, I say not so much anymore, but I am not American, and what I believe at the end of the day makes no difference.

As a child I sat in awe of America and the lives of Americans, as an adult I began to see it change, and now I pray for America and it's citizens. I live 12 miles from the New York State border, and I still love the heart of America, I am just afraid of the changes in the mind and heart of America, and I feel like a part of me is dying. Just like when JFK died, Americans felt like a part of them had died also, so too do I now.

As for what I wrote originally, I meant Wow! As in surprise, and recognition of the statement by mtnsnake that Mr. Trump won after all the reports for weeks that he had lost. The recount statement was that I was surprised that those in charge of the election could have been so wrong in the first place.

Anyways, God Bless all of you.

And in truth, if I had been American and had voted, I would have voted for change. Not to make America great again, but rather just to return to its heart and its soul. America's greatness is still there, it is just resting and waiting for peace and love and understanding and respect for each other as Americans to return, and for Americans returning to fighting for each other's rights to freedom of speech and thought and actions, so long as no harm comes to any American ever.

America is not politicians, America is the heart and soul of its' citizens and it hopes and dreams and it battles past, present, and future to keep it great.

America is its' soldiers and its' children and its' families and all that work to give and not take from America and its people.

Lynn

Whenever I see a post that exceeds two paragraphs I immediately look to see who posted before wasting my time. ..I took the time to read this and felt compelled to say thank you and that we need more Americans like our Canadian sister.

uncle joe,

Thank you for your kind comments, and for reading what I wrote, as it was clearly meant to be.

Lynn