first stand - open hardwoods - found a dead tree - set up the little owl and hawk on top of some small black bird decoys .
Got them off of amazon 'halloween decorations' .
I could hear them about 200-300 yards away they came straight in but wouldn't land with foxpro playing young crow distress - switched to crow fight and down into the trees they came .
I was standing behind a fallen tree that was being held up by another tree , stood at a height where I had a good rest for shooting . CZ Style 22lr suppressed wold match ammo ran through my Neil Waltz hollow pointer die doo-dad .. BIG ole hollow point and shoots tiny groups at 50 yards - sighted in at 40 yards .
First shot about 20 yards 25' up - not a twitch straight to the ground - they flew but came and landed again within 30 seconds , 30 yards - treetop 50ish' high , dead hung in tree .
I was plucking some of the feathers to doll-up my decoys [which I did later] when I heard some noise - it was the second crow falling out of the treetop , thought a sasquatch running up on me .
'
Packed up drove about 1.5-2 miles saw some crows in a private land field turned around went back 1/4 mile to public land lane - set up again aimed the foxpro towards the crows and hit the handcalls . Shot two more out of the trees at similar ranges , just stood behind a tree - they never did see me that I know of because they flew right over me time and again but wouldn't land .
2 of their Komrads laying face down in the leaves .

Camera had freshly charged rechargeable batteries - only the light would come on - batteries are shot . So no pics this time .

Multi-tasking while deer/predator scouting .

Please like - subscribe comment and Rick will send me a check - smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.