Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by kwg020
Read the 14th Amendment and try to convince me the legal voters were not disenfranchised and deprived of their legal rights under Constitution when Pennsylvania failed to make sure illegal votes were NOT counted. This meant the legal votes were offset by the fraudulent and illegal votes. The only fix for this that I see is the States where the counting was suspect must re-do the voting or award their Electoral votes to President Trump.

Pennsylvania, California and any other State where there is ONE discovery of an illegal or fraudulent vote, they either need to re do the vote or award their electoral votes to President trump for failing to be transparent and have fair over sight of the ballots and screen each and every one for fraud prior to being mixed with legitimate ballots and then counted.

Now I see why the democrats fought so hard against ACB. She is a Constitutionalist and to them finding for President Trump is even more damaging than Roe Vs Wade will ever be. They whined about Roe vs Wade but this is what they did not want to be made public. Equal representation under the law means protection against voter fraud in a free, fair and honest election.

kwg

The 12th Amendment may well come into play too.

And the second.

Last edited by gregintenn; 11/25/20.