Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
I don't understand how anyone who was paying attention could not see the massive, blatant fraud perpetrated by the democrats in this election. And then, to excuse it, even welcome it, because they hate Trump that much. Those are not Americans.

Once again, you are hallucinating. It's a bad habit with many of you here.

There was no massive, blatant fraud. Just wasn't. Say what you want, but it won't change the facts.

Fact.

When you die, no one will miss you.

And this is relevant to the lack of fraud in the recent election, how? No, of course it is not relevant, but you can't think of anything intelligent to say. Once again, an emotional response were a factual, objective response is required. Very common here.

It's pretty evident your IQ, or lack thereof, would be better served elsewhere.

Did you ever make an A in high school, I mean, besides PE?

In fact, did you go to high school? Did you graduate? College? What degree?

Remember when you were near the top of your class? I thought not. They said you were smart, right, but school just was your "thang", right?

Ha! so funny. If only you knew, but again, you don't. Like EE, you can only deflect and attack. You can't stay on point because your point is a hopeless position.

BTW, I have been wondering for some time if you and EE and and maybe one or two more aren't sock puppets. You have an awful lot in common - besides just stupidity.