Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by Mach3
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
[quote=clockwork_7mm_gator]None of my business, but if you're just interested in accurate and decent recoil mitigation, you could probably get it for much cheaper than $1200?

Perhaps, but have you read any reviews on it?

Here's the G&A review:
https://www.gunsandammo.com/editorial/benelli-lupo-review/377053

Doesn't sound like there's a comparable rifle on the market right now

Guns and Ammo...LMFAO why did you not add Field and stream and Outdoor life while you were at it?

Look, no need to come here and laugh at me about it. We get it. You hate a rifle you never pulled the trigger on. When did I ever personally praise it and say it was the greatest gun ever? If it was, I would have bought it already. It certainly has some interesting features. No need to be a dick about it towards me.

But you have shot it and handled it ? Right . I don't have to see an abortion in person to judge it , pics will do just fine. Comparable to what ? You must be a democrat since you don't like any opinions other then your own. It's your money throw it away as you see fit.

No I haven't. I'm looking for feedback. Obviously you can't read. Definitely not a democrat. Your assumptions just prove how much of an asshat you are. Nobody cares that you think it's ugly.