I killed one with a funky rack Saturday. He had 4 on one side out past his ear a couple of inches. Other side was a long misshaped spike with a brow tine. I shot him through the ribs with a 300 Wby. He ran off with his tail up like a miss. No sign of a hit where he was standing. Looked for blood walked a grid pattern and found nothing. My son text me he had killed an 8 point. So I left mine and we worked his up and got it on ice. I shot my rifle at camp to see if my scope was on. It was so I went back for another look. I spotted my deer and he had gone straight in. Don't know how I didn't see him. He was shot well had holes on both sides and didn't bleed until he went down. He was missing an eye on the 4 point side and his back leg opposite the spike side was about4" short. He had a club foot the size of a softball that was trying to grow a new hoof. I have always heard a wounded foot affects the opposite side of the rack. He was smaller than I wanted for my last buck but I am glad I shot him he was blind and crippled. And we got a Father and Son buck the same morning.