Originally Posted by RufusG
Originally Posted by shaman
Right now, you've got better than half of them thinking the election was rigged and there are dark forces poised behind Joe Biden. That half ....

I think you may be substantially overestimating how many folks are paying attention.

There are about 40 million Rush Limbaugh listeners. That's matches half the 80 Million supposedly voting for Biden.
There are over 450 million gun checks over the last few years. The largest number occurred last year. Somebody was listening to the news.
African American voters were better than twice as likely to vote for Trump as in 2016. That's huge. Similar number for Hispanics. Somebody was listening.

There are Lord knows how many ex-military preppers itching for the Boogaloo.

That's before we get the Evangelicals involved.

I just witnessed a young black man at work tell off a co-worker who said Trump was crazy and a liar. He got really worked up, because he's sick and tired of being taken advantage of by the Democrats. Yikes. He spewed facts about the election I didn't even know.

Don't think this is all going unnoticed just because its unreported.

Now, this all might be the delusions of the flyover morons. However, if Team-Trump's numbers are right, they constitute better than half of those who voted and it was the largest number of votes for a president in history. That's a lot of morons to corral.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer