Damn. Sad but not surprising. I pulled off the I 5 between Bellingham and Seattle somewhere, fairly sparse developed area with a fair bit of trees that looked like a good spot cause I needed to take a wiz. Turned around on the side road and parked by a clump of forest facing the on ramp. Walked in a few steps out of sight to relieve myself. Started looking around and there was a small stream through trees maybe a 2 foot culvert worth of water, almost completely plugged with plastic bottles the odd tire and other garbage. Was thinking to myself prime little coho stream so close to the sound how the hey are they supposed to swim through all that schit.

Not pickin on just the Puget sound area. This scene repeats itself all over including up here near the city, pisses me off bigly. I've done some fish enhancement work so my brain goes there, its pretty simple keep the water quality decent and garbage and erosion out. Its not that hard if there weren't so many that don't give a flying fuqk about throwing garbage where ever its easy and often down a bank into the crick is easiest.