Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by 12344mag
If Chihuahua's were the size of a doberman human civilization would cease to exist.
Having just gotten our first chihuahua recently {long haired variety} I found this quite amusing. He is a little ball of fire and fury, that's for sure !

I have been surprised by Blondie, the 15 lb chihuahua/pug mix I adopted a couple of months back, the one that had been surviving for maybe three weeks while still returning to and waiting at the spot where she and Cleburne (25lb schnauzer-looking mutt) were probly dumped.

That little pug mutt is fearless in the woods and will chase anything that runs up to and including feral pigs. Only downside is I figure she’s likely to run into a coyote one day.
Our little Bandit is the same. He just took off after the neighbors big orange tiger cat tonight. Cat is twice his size but he has no fear. Man he's fast too, damn near caught that cat ! I have to hold him back to keep him from opening a can of whoopass on my dads neighbors pit bull every time I take him down to visit. He has no clue how little he is.