Originally Posted by War_Eagle
Originally Posted by Jackie_Treehorn
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Originally Posted by Jackie_Treehorn
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
It would help to list the brand and model. #6 is a Winchester and #7 is a Remington, got that part.
You must've gone to the school for kids who can't read good.

Originally Posted by scottf270
Winchester Model 70's unless noted.
You read this after he edited the ad.

When I posted yesterday this line had not been included: "Winchester Model 70's unless noted." My post was made at 9:42 AM yesterday, the original post is clearly marked "Last edited by scottf270; Yesterday at 10:46 AM." Scott further replied right after my post "I forgot and assumed everyone new they were Winchesters"
Nope. The detail was in there before anyone responded. Try again.
Wrong...

I went and dug the automated email notification of the new post out of my email folder. Two images because I was screen-shotting off my phone and couldn't get the entire message in one capture. The original post made no mention of the rifles being Wincesters unless noted otherwise. The OP didn't add that until AFTER Jim asked. I know that also because I read the OP several times looking the detail and almost posted the same question as Jim.

If you see the edit stamp on the OP compared to Jim's response, and the OP's response to Jim, this should be obvious.
Nope, not "wrong." Jim just can't read. The detail regarding the Winchesters was added before anyone responded and the further detail "apologizing" was added after Jim whined, but thanks for playing anyway.

Jackie Treehorn: Treats objects like women.

Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Montana uses Ruger actions.