Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
And the question remains the same; Will any court take on a decision that nullifies the elections on those states?

What are the odds??????????????????????? 30/70?

$64 million dollar Q.

MM

Well, they are on notice. The reason this case is very significant is because it sets the stage for articles of secession or a list of grievances. Texas is telling the court that they don’t think that the election is legitimate and it is giving the court an out to set aside the popular election on very narrow constitutional grounds. If the court refuses to set it aside, then it is essentially asking Texas and all these other states to abide by an election they do not think is legitimate.

So, what is the incentive for Texas or any other state to remain in a union where illegitimate elections become the norm?

This suit fights fire with fire. The court may not want to be seen as deciding an election. On the other hand, if it refuses to do anything, it is lighting the fuse of secession.

The middle ground and easy way out for the court, and the path asked for in the complaint, is to simply let the legislatures decide this one. It’s constitutional and the court doesn’t even have to decide if fraud occurred. It can simply agree with Texas and argue that the laws weren’t followed. Constitutional crises averted for now.

The incentive for Texas not to leave the Union is to not become the northernmost state in Mexico.

Ha! Without the dead weight of all you other worthless [bleep] we’d be in control of our own borders and could take care of the Mexicans and more worthless interlopers from states like Arizona.
Texas would have no problem overrunning Mexico and making it part of Tx.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter