CZ's are tight on COAL,but 2.300" COAL oughtta be doable on an average. That is shy of Krunchenticker ASC COAL latitude,but it's no thang to throat in accordance. Harrison's .080" freebore,puts an 88 in lands at 2.285",in multiple Krunchenticker chambers and I'd not change a thing. Hint.

Send that POS to The Kali Kid,spin it 7",go no longer than 22" and tell him to build it like mine,but at .080" freebore.(grin) My Turnbolt he built me,is a fhuqking HAMMER! Hint.

If you go Gren/PPC Improved first,you'll lose more shank,if you decide you want to setback to PPC(more body taper/longer neck). You WANT no-turn for Lapooey brass,224 PPC Improved and never look back. Harrison is showing dies in stock and I'd act upon same,if only because I'm using 'em too. I feed all my Krunchentickers and boltgun(multiple reamers),with the same die set. Hint.

One pass in the press,with Lapooey 264 Grendel Virgins. No turn and I don't even trim. Deburr internal on the case mouth after sizing,prime,toss powder and roll. 27.0grs of Lever',with a moly 88 in any/all of 'em. Hint.

You'll schit...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."