I like them!

I had a .22 Benjamin as a kid growing up (still do!) and my two cousins both had Sheridan Silver Streaks. Mine was plenty effective and perhaps more "svelte" if you want to call it that, but theirs at .20 caliber just seemed to hit with a little more power and speed. They were quick to let me know that theirs were just a little better than mine!!!

Fast forward to today and I have been picking up old school pellet guns for the grandsons hoping I can turn them into lifelong shooters and hunters. For whatever reason, I have found more Blue Streaks than anything else (other than old Daisys and Crosmans, which I am not as interested in), which is fine with me. I believe they (4) have all been manufactured between 1964 and 1983. I paid between $75 and $125 for all of them. The 1983 model appeared unfired and looked like new... it was $100 in a pawnshop. The $75 one went to Nevada for a re-seal which ran about $50 so expect to likely have $100-$200 into any Blue Streak that looks nice and has good seals. Take care of them, store 1-2 pumps of air in the chamber,"cocked' and they will last a lifetime of pure shooting simplicity and fun.

If you look on eBay, it seem like the Blue Streaks bring ~$150-250 depending on condition and whether they need seals/parts. Silver Streaks seem more rare and bring another $100-200 above that. Vintage Sheridan pellets aren't cheap either.

Don't turn up your nose at the old "corn cob" Benjamin Franklins either. My Dad has an older "BB" smooth bore model that is really fun. I would pick up the same in a .177 model if I could find one locally but have just had more luck with the Blue Streaks.

Good luck in your quest!!!