Originally Posted by mrchongo
Bluefishing in the rip off Great Point, Nantucket when the tide turns. Trolling in a medium sized Whaler, really too small of boat to be out in that water, but we were young and dumb. Waves so high you could see the blues following the lures in the waves twenty feet in front of your face as the boat slides through the trough. Those fish just about jumped in by themselves! Hooked up two and three at a time. It was a circus; then it was over as fast as it started. Great times!

I feel ya! when I was kid my uncle had a 20' Mako and we used to run off Madaket and Surfside until we'd see a slick where the blues were feeding and cast pencil poppers into the slick, reel them in as fast as we could, and the blues would jump all over each other hitting the lure....so much fun.

BUT....my "most fun I ever had with my clothes on" was the 1 hr of stick time I had in a P-51 doing some basic aerobatics with the guys at Stallion 51 in Kissimmee, FL. The instructor gave me the plane right after takeoff, I did the climb out, some basic slow flight, steep turns and stalls to get a feel for it, then we did some aileron rolls, barrel rolls and a couple loops.....strafed some clouds while my stomach settled and then i flew it down to the flare on the landing....bucket list and well worth the $3k it cost.