So this spring I found a 2019 Chevrolet with 3000 miles on it. Bought it and really like it. So I took it in for its first service and the service manager said I needed to have the block heater changed under warranty. I told her that I looked for the block heater when I got and could not find it. So fast forward to this week and I returned to have it serviced again and the block heater work done. I told the service tech that I could not find it, but was sure there was one in there somewhere. His response was that it had not been cut out of its storage cubby hole when it was PDI'ed. So when it was all said and done and they brought my pickup around I looked in the grill and ask where they had run the powercord out. The tech say's I will show you and opens up my drivers door and pops the hood and shows me the cord by the air intake. I ask him if there was any extra cord to get it outside and he said no. You have to pop the hood and plug in the cord and leave the hood unlatched. So now I am going to build a short extension and run it out the grill like it should be. Stupid engineers.

Writing from the gateway to the great BluMtns in southeastern Washington.

Just remember, "You are the trailer park and I am the tornado". Beth Dutton, Yellowstone.