Originally Posted by Mjduct
Originally Posted by BillyE

I’ve thought about that Trijicon myself. Looks good on paper but can’t get one to try out at night.

With all the talk about the #1 reticle, I think that the trijicon triangle reticles provide a similar benefit, I just with they had the horizontal posts. I would also like to look through their #4 reticle. it looks very similar to some of my older zeiss low power scopes that have super heavy bars and ultra fine crosshairs.

I have the green triangle reticle in the 2.5-10x56... honestly I'm thinking about buying a few more. Esp. the 1-4x24, 1-6x24 or the 2.5-12x42 size. They are bright scopes with a great all light reticle that doesn't need batteries.

The triangle is pretty cool for normal hunting ranges when you figure it out. I sight in at the point, or maybe an inch above at 100, most calibers are about middle of the triangle at 200 and the bottom of the triangle at 300 (about 4.5 MOA depending on the scope)

That reticle was designed to hit man sized targets at ranges under combat conditions. It works pretty good on critters at normal hunting ranges as well.

I think you might be right about that Trijicon, but I never got one.

Brushbuster: "Is this thread about the dear heard or there Jeans?"
Plugger: "If you cant be safe at strip club in Detroit at 2am is anywhere safe?"
Deer are somewhere all the time
To report a post you disagree with, please push Alt + F4. Thank You.