I chose to put this here in the classifieds as it pertains to selling. I have been busy with life for a few years and haven't done much buying or selling. I was just looking at gunbroker sold auctions for Remington 700 rifles and they seem to be selling pretty high. Not just Remington either. Guns in general. What are your opinions on the current market? Will it continue to go up or come back to normal soon? Maybe normal is back in the old days I remember. If anyone remembers me here I bought and sold a lot 6 to 8 years ago. I have a lot of rifles I was considering selling because I don't use them but with the prices I'm seeing they look to have been a good investment. I've always been a Remington fan and have many of their better rifles. LVSF's, titaniums, senderos, and model 7s. I have quite a few that I've bought here and haven't seen daylight in years. I'm considering selling a couple and would try here before gunbroker but can't see getting the prices I saw being realized on gunbroker even after fees. Thanks.