Rick this is still a problem. I also have cleared cookies, cleared browser data logged back in and still nothing.

I can use the system avatars or no avatar but every time I try to upload a New Avatar photo it gives me the "system settings have been updated" notice but my old uploaded avatar pops in again.

Ive tried it several ways first changing it to a system or no avatar which works fine. The I'll erase cookies which logs me off, then I log out of browser, clear all browser data, restart ipad, log back into website, edit preferences, check avatar which is now the system or no avatar. Again try to upload new png for avatar, system appears to accept it saying "system settings have been saved" and there he is again my old pic of Rudy G as my avatar. I don't get it. It like the system has that damn pic stuck somewhere and won't let me upload anything new.

Now I am doing all this from my ipad, don't know if that makes a difference but I'll try later with my laptop and edge browser. maybe that'll work.

I know many others have had this problem as well.

Thanks, Phil.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."