I haven't tested but I am positive my wife and I have it. It's fortunately been pretty mild for me. Exposed the 16th and started quarantining once I knew of exposure. Symptoms started around 22nd, all sense of smell and taste gone by the 24th. My 6 yo son and I hunted (away from people) 23rd through 26th. I probably felt the worst the 24th I was able to kill a few ducks, complete a successful 2-3 mile spot and stalk on a whitetail and drug it to the road (though I was really short of breath and struggling) and killed a feral pig in the afternoon. I knew for sure I had it when I found a deer one of my fellow lease member's teenage son wounded with a bow a month ago. It didn't smell so I threw the head in the SUV I drive around the lease and my son began strongly complaining and asking for me to throw it out because it smelled so bad. I also walked up to a week old pig carcass without smelling it. Neither my wife nor I have ANY sense of smell or taste. I felt bad every morning with a little pressure / pain in my chest when laying in bed but once up and moving have mostly felt better, though no appetite for a few days, cough, headache, stuffy, etc. Mainly just have a cough now.

My strategy has been to keep moving, get some sunshine, take zinc, Vit D, Vit C and oregano oil and lots of water. Having no sense of taste has really changed my eating habits. About the only flavor I can sense (not sure if it's actually taste) is salt and maybe a slight sensation with citrus. Bacon is no longer tempting and coffee is like drinking heated water.

I've been fortunate. I know others that have been hospitalized.