Originally Posted by blindshooter
They're all in that "let's see how far we can push whitey" mode around here.
It went into high gear when obozzo was elected.
I get that chit in one place and the next one is entirely different. Some days I can let it go and the next its on, call out the manager and email corporate

Went thru it twice last summer at the local Chinamart. Once in the checkout line with a so called Asst Mgr that could barely speak English and the second time was a wall bender at Customer Service with a dumb axx employee, her arrogant boss, then finally the new store manager that just happened to be black and had replaced the very intelligent and polite WHITE FEMALE that was the previous manager. Wonder why she got replaced, right there during the riots? I chewed on the new guy over his stupidity and expectation I'd accept it until I got tired then promised them they'd never see me in a Walmart again and walked out. Follow up with 2 corporate emails. Problem? They closed down auto service totally, suddenly. Never mind I had $700 worth of tires on my car with hazard warranty, needed service, and had been coming in every 5000 miles for service and rotation. So they left me hangin. All the new folk could tell me was "theys de PAN demik we gotta deal wit". I swear it's true. Up to that point the atmosphere in the store had been going down anyway, employee wise and customer wise. They can have it and color it black. Let the 13% keep the stock numbers up.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."