I have two Z3, one Z5 and a Z6 Swaro and too many different Zeiss to list but include a V4 6x24. Meopta makes a good scope but all of the Meopro scopes I've seen have terrible tunnel effect and I hate that when looking through a scope.

I bought a Leupy VX5 3x15x44 with firedot a while back and took it in the backyard recently to compare with my Swaros at last light. Looking into the woods I can say that the VX5 was the equal or better than all my Swaros at transmitting light but the firedot made the VX5 usable after I could no longer see the reticles in non illuminated Swaros.

I was so convinced in the quality of the Leupy that I bought a VX6 2x2x42 and moved a Z3 to a rifle not frequently used.

The price of a VX5 with firedot is less than half the cost of an illuminated Swarovski Z6.

Unless you use your scopes to hammer nails I don't see the need for a tough as nails Nightforce. I've viewed an NXS and a Z6 simultaneously at last light and there is no comparison...the Swaro wins.

The V4 Zeiss is good scope. It tracks very well and is clear. Mine is the Z MOA illuminated reticle which I don't care for the illumination. The whole reticle is lit and the flare obscures the target at last light, even at the lowest setting. I prefer an illuminated dot like the Leupy.

Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy - Josey Wales